1. How to Exercise Your Rights
- Complete a data subject request form available on our website at https://privacy.theteamcompanies.com/datarequest
- Call us, toll-free in the United States, at +1 (833)-4 TTC PRIV; or
- Email/write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our mailing address:901 West Alameda Avenue, Suite 100, Burbank, CA 91506.
Please note that you may only make a data access or data portability disclosure request twice within a 12-month period.
2.Verifying Your Identity
If you choose to contact directly by email/phone/in writing, you will need to provide us with:
- Enough information to identify you (e.g., your full name, address and last four digits of Social Security #); and
- Proof of your identity and address (e.g., a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- A description of what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.